The Evendale Service Department enacted a new procedure for the Residential Leaf Bag Program in 2017. If you have any questions, please contact the Service Department at 513-563-4338.
- Leaf bags will only be issued on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and Wednesdays from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
For 2018 the dates will be:
Saturday, September 15, 22 & 29, October 6, 13 & 20
Wednesday, October 3 & 10
- To ensure bags are available for all homeowners, during the month of September each household will be issued a maximum of 50 bags. These may be picked up at any one of the dates above.
- Any additional bags available, will be issued on the October dates, up to a maximum of 75 total bags per household while supplies last.
- Each household will have to sign for the bags. (Proof of residency may be required)
- You may only pick up the bags for your household.
- There are a limited amount of bags available and are issued on a first come basis.