Policy Change Concerning Playing Youth Sports For Another Community
Evendale Recreation Commission – Policy Change Effective January 2017
Residents will no longer receive a credit on account, nor refund, for the variance in other organization’s sports program fees, when Evendale does not have enough children registered and cannot field a team in a particular sport. If a Department’s program has insufficient numbers to field a team, the Department will continue to make every effort to place a child(ren), that has/have registered to play, in another organization’s program.
- Policy Guideline Manual - The full manual of our policies, procedures, rules, and guidelines
- Athletic Field/Gym Policy - Want to use a gym or field? Read this first!
- Code of Conduct
- Outside User Groups - Insurance Requirements / Insurance Quotes
- Program Policies
- Refund Policy
- Guest Policies
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Volunteer Coach Background Check Policy
- Statement of Volunteer Coach Disqualifiers
- Verification of Eligibility
- Pool Rules & Regulations
- Recreation Center Supplemental Rules and Regulations