- Anyone who has purchased a tennis membership or a full-facility membership may use the tennis courts.
- Members may bring guests to the facility. Members must stay with guest(s) 100% of the time or membership may be revoked.
- Entry is based on the cardkey system. Any member of the immediate family can use the card, and this permits the family the use of one (1) court.
- Members cannot lend card to another family or person. If this is done, a family may loose their privilege to use the courts.
- Entry gate to the courts must be closed at all times.
Use of Courts
- Maximum time to use a court when others are waiting is 1½ hours.
- If a member reserves a court and is not at the court ten minutes after the reserved time, any other member may then use the court.
- Members can only reserve/use one court.
To reserve a court, after Memorial Day, call Kristen at 563-2247, between 9:00 am – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, or leave a message. Reservations are not taken on Sundays, and after Labor Day. Reservation sheets are posted at 4:45 p.m., Monday-Friday, and at 1:45 p.m. on Saturday.
- Patrons can reserve courts seven (7) days in advance.
- Patrons can reserve courts for up to 1½ hours.
- There is no cost to reserve a court.
- A member must be 13 years old or older to reserve a court.
Note: Times on certain days are reserved for Department programs and lessons.