- Anyone who has purchased a racquetball membership or a full-facility membership may use the racquetball courts.
- A member can bring a guest to play racquetball.
- A member must be on the court at all times.
- Members 13 years of age or older may bring a guest 10 years of age or older. The guest should have knowledge of the game, and had a lesson before playing.
Use of Racquetball Courts
- All players must wear sneakers and black soled gym shoes are prohibited on the courts.
- Walk-on practice time for members is 15 minutes past the hour, and play must be completed by 5 minutes to the hour.
- Courts cannot be reserved in advance for walk on practice time.
- Member must be 13 years old or older to make a reservation.
- Reservations may be made up to 3 days in advance - just call the Recreation Center at 563-2247.
- Only a member can call to reserve or cancel a court time.