We believe your vacation is important quality family time and you shouldn’t have to worry about the security of your home while you’re away. Let us know when you’re leaving and the Evendale Police Department will perform security inspections of your home while you are gone. You may accomplish this by one of three ways, whichever is the most convenient for you. These options are as follows:
- Notify us by phone at (513) 563-2249
- Come to the police department in person, 10500 Reading Road, and complete a vacation/unoccupied home report before leaving on vacation.
- Print our online vacation form and fax to 563.8139 or mail to Evendale Police. Click Here to view and print the form.
The Evendale Police Department will need the following information to complete a vacation/unoccupied home report:
- Date of Departure
- Date of Return
- Local Emergency Contact (name, address, phone)
- Deliveries discontinued (mail, paper)
- Location of night lights
- Persons authorized on property (name, relationship)
Upon returning home, please call the Evendale Police at 563-2249 so that we may cancel the vacation security inspections.